Friday, December 26, 2008

marry go round

heheh yesterday was crazy 
i mean crazy in loling type 
we went to the park called alsh'ep park 
omg it was the craziest most fun day of my life didn't want it to end i cant speak because i lost my voice yesterday 
we went thier walked played then decided to go to play the hunted house game 
we walked into it it was soo fuckin' scary i want holding my friend and my other friend was holding me 
we saw something glow we screamed 
omg we got into this ccart that was made for 3 ppl we were 4 
i was closing my eyes my friend sumya started to scream i screamed with her not knowing what is going on later i opened my eye there was this huge humunges thing i start swearing and cursing i actually fingerd the monster 
at the end the cart suddenly stopped and my friend who have been on this ride before said its not supposed to be over by now we were kinda scared 
we saw some shadows we thought something was coming to life we started screaming turnes out it was the fixing guy omg we got so scared after we finished we went out side screamed " am free am free " 
then we sat on grass ppl started to look at us we decided to go on the marry go round but there were no guy to start it so my friend mnsory wanted to start it on her own so she did but she didnt know how to stop it  we got every kid who was in there out ( how angelic ) we heted every button that was thier finally it stoped hehehe that was crazy 
the we wonderd around got into some games then we went to the ship
heheheh the ship had a view to the high way they started it we stared screaming hi to every car that passes by then there was a police car lookin at  us like we were crazy i used my metal screaming voice sayin " die " and thats why i can not speak right now 
                                                    c.ya later 
                                                              emo doll

No comments: